[techtalk] Corel Linux

Laurel Fan lf25+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 15 17:54:53 EST 1999

Excerpts from linuxchix: 15-Dec-99 [techtalk] Corel Linux by Jane
Susi at ewsound.estnet
> yesterday my friend got the Corel Linux Deluxe  and I was
> wondering, has any of You installed Corel already?
> If so, would you  please let me know about the possible problems.
> (Currently i'm using Debian Slink)

Several debian developers have tried it and discussed it on the
debian-devel mailing list. Try the thread starting at:

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9911/msg01185.html

btw, if you have a working system, why not just upgrade to potato?  It
seems like all Corel adds is a GUI installer, and an apt-get
dist-upgrade is probably easier than any reinstall...