[techtalk] Pine Usage

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Wed Dec 15 12:48:55 EST 1999

hey now this is my corner (as anyone I work with could tell you ;o))

Do you have any specific questions?

There is a great faq linked from http://www.washington.edu/pine
(probably /faq.html ;o)), and there are sources around the web that I
believe are linked from there also, or I could dig them up if you're
interested :o)

If you head into comp.mail.pine, read the faq first and be sure not to
ask anything that's been asked before (recently)... there are some hefty
trolls in there.

-nicole