[techtalk] http://cristal.inria.fr/~harley/ecdl7//

Ian Phillips ianp at tibco.com
Wed Dec 15 14:45:52 EST 1999

> One of these days I'm going to get my "distributed renderer" going. :)
I've seen this kind of thing running under PVM when I was at university, how would it cope with the kind of latency inherent in such wide distribution? Unless it was doing animation, then you could farm out whole frames at a time I guess. I'll be honest, I don't know that much about the subject.

Yours,
Ian.

#ifndef  __COMMON_SENSE__ | Ian Phillips
#include <std_disclaimer> | TIBCO Software Inc.
#endif                    | www.TIBCO.com