[techtalk] truncated file names

Theresa Radke theresa at corelcity.com
Tue Dec 14 22:49:39 EST 1999

Ok folks, thanks to all of you I have it fixed, I had to recompile the kernel and be sure that vfat support was included, somehow I'd left it out.

Along the way Someone suggested I run make xconfig instead of make config, this was incredibly helpful because of the graphical display and its' popup help menus that explain each option.

Now I not only can browse to all my sections, but I've been able to get the best resolution I've ever gotten off of a linux boot!!

I can't seem to run the modconf though, for some reason there are only net modules there.....

SignUP For your CorelCity FREE email at http://www.corelcity.com