[techtalk] M$ Outlook Express Mail-- to Linux(?)

Jennifer Jensen jjense03 at baker.edu
Tue Dec 14 20:59:45 EST 1999

Hi! I am currently running RedHat 6.0 on one computer, and Windows 98 on
another. I currently use Microsoft Outlook Express 5.0 to check my mail.

I'd like to change over to an email program on my Linux system--probably
Pine, for starters. I don't want to lose my folders in OE, however. Do any
of you know of programs that will convert my mail folders to a different
format? Also, "worst case scenario" --could I change my folders to a
Netscape format and read them using a version of Netscape for Linux?

Thank you very much for any help and suggestions!
Jennifer