[techtalk] Code Snippit - Nifty.

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Fri Dec 10 00:37:48 EST 1999

_avian wrote:

> > Yeah and I think there is an obsfucated C code contest somewhere he could enter it into. Along with the n ways to do a+b in C. :)
>
> that's right, http://www.ioccc.org

> techtalk at linuxchix.org   http://www.linuxchix.org

Alas, it is closed. But I remember being asked in a job interview, what they pieces of "C language" meant and they were all ways of
doing simple things. Like doing a+b usually using multiple operators and levels of indirection. Never knew whether this was useful or
not. I guess if it was assumed that one would occasionally, or more than occasionally fall upon code written by people in a rush, or
fast and loose coders. Like Meteorology people coding in FORTRAN or C. :)

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

P.S. If I had some of that old stuff I'd post it and you'd see what I mean. I guess there'll a Y2K ioccc contest!:)