[techtalk] HTML (and CDROM question)

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Wed Dec 1 04:46:05 EST 1999

rino at blackbox.altayer.co.ae wrote:

> Okay I've had it.  This last email is blinking all over my console.
>
> I'm outta here.
>
> On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 02:12:24AM -0500, Steve Kudlak wrote:
> >

> > Emily Cartier wrote:

> ************
> techtalk at linuxchix.org   http://www.linuxchix.org

Whate exactly blinks. I mean the http: address applied to the whole message at the
end. One in the middle
shouldn't be any trouble. I have inserted no html at all, except for the stamp at
the end, which linuxchix inserts. Does this one blink. It shouldn't I have told it
send NO HTML UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES. NONE AT ALL. SO WHY DOES IT BLINK?? WHere is
ae? Before you run off tell me if this blinks..Baffling, no HTML at all, as far as
I can see. Is it some stray control character?

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

Big Sigh this could scare me into WINDOWS. or at least Phat LINUX.