[prog] Any Arduino-chix and/or Java coders out there?

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Mon Dec 30 23:28:27 UTC 2013

I have been meaning to get into Arduino programming (though haven't yet
succeeded in setting aside the time needed). A little while back I
bought some Arduino DigiSparks (http://digistump.com/category/1). They
are constructed on a board about the size of a postage stamp (about the
same size as the teensy, I think) that is itself a USB connector, and
has 6 separate I/O pins (I think two of those double as USB data). Last
I looked they were about $8 each. Maybe it would work well in this kind
of project.

The MouseGlove and MouseKeyboard projects are fascinating.

I really must sit down and invest some time in the Arduino. It is
becoming a game-changing technology.

Cheers,

	- Miriam

Perhaps this might