[prog] Quick Python question

David Sumbler david at aeolia.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 11:00:34 UTC 2011

In Python 3.1 I wanted to find out about what configuration options are
available for tkinter.Message .

But if I type help(tkinter.Message.config) I get

	Help on function configure in module tkinter:

	configure(self, cnf=None, **kw)
    		Configure resources of a widget.

    		The values for resources are specified as keyword
    		arguments. To get an overview about
    		the allowed keyword arguments call the method keys.

I may well be being a bit stupid here, but try as I might, I can't
figure out what I am supposed to do to get the information I want.  What
does it mean by "call the method keys"?  Everything I have tried doesn't
work.

Can somebody explain what Python is telling me to do, please?

David