[prog] Introducing my self

Nellycan Debora dee_chan_flower at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 08:29:48 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I am Nellycan Debora, student of Information System in President University, currently I am on internship program and trying to learn Linux and Perl programming language. So by this mailing list i really hope that you all can help me to understand Perl and Linux.

I am really glad to see you in this site, and I hope when I can gain more knowledge I can help others especially in developing my region, Indonesia.

Thank you,

Warmest Regards,

Nellycan Debora