[prog] iso8859 character sets

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Fri Dec 19 01:13:05 UTC 2008

Shirrelly,

I don't know anything about it, but a search on Google for "Fortran 90
95 iso 8859 character sets" produced a number of results that suggest to
me that it is possible.  I don't know from that which would help you, so
I haven't copied anything here.  Try the search hopefully you will find
something useful.

No doubt you will still have lots of questions, but I am not sure of the
state of this list, so I suggest that you post a question on the
tecktalk list (unless you have had other useful responses here).  Let
people know what you have found out, and what you are stuck on.

I hope this helps in some way,

sue