[prog] Passing POST data to embedded object with PHP

Conor Daly conor.daly-linuxchix at cod.homelinux.org
Thu Sep 28 22:53:25 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I'm trying to embed a php-generated webpage within another php-generated
webpage using the <object data=...> tag.  I generate a <form method=post... </form>
set within the wrapper page with a number of variables within.  When the
submit is clicked, I want to generate an

<object data="my target php script">

tag and pass the POST data to the target php script.  I can pass GET data
easily in the URL but I'm stumped with regard to the POST data.

Given that the php script(s) I want to embed use POST rather than GET and
there are many of them and I don't want to rewrite them for GET, is there
any easy way to feed them?

Thanks,

Conor

--