[prog] learn Linux

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Tue Mar 14 02:53:32 EST 2006

Yaroslav Fedevych wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 02:32:48PM +0000, cecilia yuyi wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>  How do I learn linux programming lanuage,I am very new to this but Iam really intrested
>>  Please help

G'day

You might be best to post these questions to Newchix, only because there
are lot of folks who just started and will still be new enough they
remember the roadblocks they ran into during their intro. I have had to
do some documentation for students to install Linux recently and
realized just how much I have been taking for granted.

There are lots of Linux tutorials available via Google, so listing them
wouldn't be really useful. Do you have a copy of Linux to install right
now? Are you trying to decide which one to try first? Is making or
acquiring a copy of Linux a roadblock to you right now?

I will watch for you on the Newchix as well, you will find alot of folks
wanting to help you get going. If you ever have a question you are not
sure about posting (although you are very free to do so) you can always
ask it via private email and post the conculsion so others can benefit.

--
  "With a dragon as your friend, who is your enemy?" ...
                         -- Linda de Boer