[prog] learn Linux

Olusola Fadero olusola.fadero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 02:01:29 EST 2006

Hi Cecilia,

What specific programming language do you want to learn. There is a wide
variety of languages you can use on linux. For example you can use C, C++,
Java, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Python plus linux shell scripting.

I can find tutorials on most of them on the web however as unfortunately I
only speak English. I will only be able to point you to English tutorials.

Regards,
Olusola