[prog] simple HTML form

Chris Henderson hendersochris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 10:03:46 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm new to the list & trying to make a HTML page which will let users change
the content and then save it.
The users will see ("view") a form which will have drop-down menus, radio
buttons etc. Users will then click "edit form" to edit the form they are
seeing and change the information. For example, they might change Country
from USA to Argentina from the drop-down menu list.
And then they will save the form and the new saved form is viewable.

Making the form is easy. But I'm not quite sure about saving the form and
then making it viewable.

Is there any easy way of doing this in HTML? I really don't want to use
anything else other than HTML if I can help it.

Thanks.