[prog] Popup in PHP or Javascript

Tiera tiera at bredband.net
Sat Apr 8 22:06:44 EST 2006

Hi!

I have a html-form. The html is submitted to the same php-script that
shows it initially. When the form has been submitted some variables are
calculated and set. When that is done I want to automatically open a popup
and send the calculated variables as POST-variables to another php-script
that I want to show in the popup.

I've tried to google for different solutions for this, but I've only found
how to open popups with the help of Javascript when you click an url or a
button. I don't want to have to click anything, I want to be able to do it
automatically after my calculations are done. Is this possible?

Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

/Tiera