[prog] mysqldump- is there a better way

Nicki Handy nicki at virtualnicki.com
Wed Sep 21 07:45:44 EST 2005

Thanks, I'll try this. The servers are on different machines so I'm not
sure how that will work, but I have some ideas. I will check out the
docs again- I also saw a migration tool so thought of giving that a
shot. I'm just worried that in the 4.1, they decided there should be no
sequencing starting on 0 and have disallowed it, but we'll see.
Thanks