[prog] Re: Welcome to the "Programming" mailing list

Diane diane at minihub.org
Fri Oct 28 23:04:54 EST 2005

   Hello everyone,
   My name is Diane - I'm new to the LinuxChix lists.
   I was very pleased to find out about LinuxChix and have joined quite a
   fe   So I'm just posting to introduce myself.  I'm from Victoria, Austral   ia, and I've been working in computers for a while now; having done IT
   su   Consult   lots of it   little learning   I really enjoy programming, but I know nothing about C or perl or any
   oth   I'm hop   Are there any web-developers/programmers here?
   I'm also hoping I can contribute something to this community, and to
   help   something    Kind Regards,
   Diane