[prog] Asking questions here

Aslı gosalyn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:48:12 EST 2005

allright, i'm sorry about that and won't do it again.

the assembly thing is about my System Programming course. Since the A5
stream cipher is already hard to implement in C (but fortunately we
are given the C code) , i have doubts about how i am going to
implement the routines ( except for main ) in 80x86 assembly, and
therefore i wanted to have a look at how the compiler manages this
translation so that i would have an idea about how the structs are
used, how the things are worked out according to the calling
conventions of C, the usage of stack pointers, etc..

thanks again for your concern..