[prog] C problem I am unable to solve

Angelina Carlton brat at magma.ca
Fri May 13 04:28:58 EST 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 07:39:53PM +0200, Almut Behrens wrote:

> P.S.  Don't mean to spoil your pleasure to discover things yourself,
> but I think, in this case, a piece of code is just clearer than wordy
> explanations...
> (I know I tend to provide more or less finished solutions too soon,
> which might not always be desirable from a didactic point of view.
> If you don't like it, just let me know, and I'll try to remember... :)

Well im embarressed to say how many evenings I have picked at this
program without any success, and being too stubborn to ask for help
sometimes isnt helping my self-education effort much either.

I find it helpful to see how other people would have solved the same
thing so no worries on my part at least for showing me what you would
have done.

--
Angelina Carlton