[prog] MySQL performance question

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Fri Jul 8 14:19:52 EST 2005

Moreover, you can have the different databases on different disk sub-systems
(if you have that option) which would make things faster on a single
machine.

Of course, I've never run a few hundred instances on MySQL. Web hosts do it
all the time, though, so I don't think there's much of a problem with that

Jen