[prog] perl XML::LibXML

Caroline Johnston johnston at biochemistry.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 15 08:39:30 EST 2005

Thanks Almut,

Don't suppose you (or anyone else who fancies playing spot the difference
with html) could see where I'm going wrong trying to convert someone
else's html to  xhtml (I want to be able to parse it with
XML::LibXML).

It's supposed to look like:
http://w3pain.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/idiboun/develop/introduction.php

and it actually looks like:
http://w3pain.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/lpctools.pl?p=login

I'm making it up as I go along with the xml, the javascript and the
XML::LibXML so I'm not entirely sure where to look to try and fix it.
I think the javascript isn't working, but I can't see why. I tried
removing the CDATA tags and that didn't make any difference.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Cxx