[prog] Calling a perl program from within PHP

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sun Nov 14 03:17:19 EST 2004

On Nov 13, 2004, at 3:16 AM, Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> Not attached as far as I can see.  Your index.html doesn't seem to
> have html in it.

<list-admin>

That's not Gareth's fault: the list software converts all HTML to
plaintext before sending it out.  (This saves on bandwith and just pure
annoyance, since most people here would rather not get HTML mail.)  The
software also strips most other attachments.

If you need to send any attachments to the list, we recommend that you
just post it online somewhere and provide a URL.

</list-admin>