[prog] Ruby?

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Thu Nov 4 12:50:34 EST 2004

Laurel Fan wrote:

> I'm planning to try to learn it, and I was wondering if there might be
> some interest
> in a Ruby study group (not necessarily a class, since a class would
> imply that there
> would be a teacher with some knowledge about it, so I wouldn't be it).

I am definitely interested in theory.  Though whether this will work out
in practice is a different matter.

We could run something on courses - despite the lack of a designated
'teacher'.  I think it would be a fun way to run a course.  I like the
idea of calling it a study group to indicate that there is no 'teacher'.

sue