[prog] Seeking Perl/Mailman scripts

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Mar 24 08:20:26 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 March 2004 23:03, Mary wrote:
> > Any program... which can run with the appropriate permissions. In
> > particular, the need of those programs to write out log files is
> > hindering me.
>
> This may not be what you are after, but what about XML-RPC?

I assume you mean that Mailman has XML-RPC interfaces? If so that would
be good. I didn't think to look!

If you mean "implement some XML-RPC interfaces for Mailman!", well, I'm
trying to write an interface between an existing system and a Mailman
list on an install over which I do not have control :(

-Mary