[prog] Re: C++

wolf wolf at wolfrising.net
Fri Mar 12 23:02:29 EST 2004

Hi : )

Pretty much the whole thing, I think I bit off more than I can chew : )
  Last time I posted my
question someone was nice enough to start the class for me, and I've
been trying for
about a week to figure out/follow along how classes work but this is a
pretty big jump
from what I've tried before.  Any advice, ideas, help is very  much
appreciated : ) I
had finally figured out functions but this seems to be a whole new game
: )

Thank you!