[prog] Re: Possible Ncurses Memory Leak

angelorum at murrell.co.nz angelorum at murrell.co.nz
Tue Jun 1 02:08:51 EST 2004

> I could be very wrong, but could the memory leaks be in the
> ncurses library?  If so, do you think this is serious enough
> to contact them?

Yes there is the possiblility that there is a memory leak in ncurses,
although such issues were raised before by many people and were
"apparently" fixed, I havn't checked myself, but before you decide contact
them about memory leaks I would consider upgrading your version of ncurses
because they have done a lot of work to fix those things in the current
release. Besides the fact you are using a 4 year old version, so we would
hope that if anything were wrong with it, it would have been fixed by now
:).
Happy Coding
--Angelorum