Thanks for all the input (was: [prog] VSS to CVS)

Dominik Schramm dominik.schramm at gmxpro.net
Thu Jul 15 08:55:10 EST 2004

Hi all,

better late than never, so here goes:
Thanks for all your comments and experiences. I'm sure they will
be useful.

I haven't posted any more because there havn't been any new
developments up until yesterday.

"dominik schramm" <dominik.schramm at gmxpro.net> writes:

> There have been three attempts at work to move from Microsoft Visual
> SourceSafe (VSS) to CVS. [...]

I am now project leader for the evaluation of an alternative to
Visual SourceSafe. The decision -- if any; but I'm optimistic --
will be made in early September. So, I'll keep you posted.

BTW. thank you, linuxchix, for a great place to hang out.

regards,
dominik