[prog] lex and yacc

Daniel. cristofd at hevanet.com
Thu Jan 22 08:00:53 EST 2004

>  > The Russian resources were about Brainfsck - a language like that you're
>>  trying to implement. It seems that there must be some English resources
>  > though, because it was invented by a German...

Think he's Swiss, actually.

>I looked it up, and nope its different.  Its even got pointers.

Just one :)

That's another wrinkle I forgot to mention about the language you're
working with: it's Turing-complete only if the variables are not
32-bit or 64-bit integers but bignums, and even then it takes so long
to fill them up past 64 bits by incrementing them that we'll all be
dead.
-Daniel.
--
        ()  ASCII ribbon campaign      ()    Hopeless ribbon campaign
        /\    against HTML mail        /\  against gratuitous bloodshed