[prog] Yacc - terminating problem

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Tue Feb 10 15:06:45 EST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Sue Stones wrote:
>Well I changed it and used a "." to terminate the program which works for
>some things but not when it comes after an "end" (while statement) any
>ideas why this might be?

Ignore my previous email about the <<EOF>> token.  I just took a quick
look at my old code, and I don't see any use of this token.  I must have
used it and found it didn't work consistently.

What I use now is just define yywrap to return 1 (one).  I believe this
will stop yyparse.  This, of course, limits you to compiling a single file
at a time.  Which most compilers do anyway.

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org