[prog] Open source developers...

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Tue Feb 3 15:36:58 EST 2004

Hi All,

I'm part of a group of folks who are organizing a day-long summit in
March (march 27th, to be exact), in Philadelphia, PA, US, to bring
together open source developers and nonprofit technology support
providers and others in the nonprofit/NGO sector. The point of the
day is to come together to talk about how to foster open source
development for nonprofits/NGOs - the kinds of things we need to do,
and bring together to make that happen.

We are looking for people who are open source developers, who are
involved in developing software for use in the nonprofit/NGO sector,
or who are interested in doing that. It helps if you are local, but
if you aren't we *may* be able to swing some travel funds, so don't
count yourself out if you want to come.

Please drop me an email, or flag me on #linuxchix (pearlbear) where I
hang out lots.

Thanks!
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain
mmurrain at dbdes dot com
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575
SMS: 4132226350 at messaging dot sprintpcs dot com

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been
hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." - Satchel Paige