[prog] check if script parent process is "init"

John Clarke johnc+linuxchix at kirriwa.net
Wed Apr 21 21:45:36 EST 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 11:31:30 +0200, Riccarda Cassini wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand. I thought the point Dominik was trying to
> make was about *sourcing* the script, and that commands in the sourced
> file have to be understood by the interpreter that sources the file.

You're right.  I misread it -- I blame a long day trying to code from
bad documentation.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :-)

Cheers,

John
--
> Colleague has been singing praises of the stability of XP, and IE under XP.
Of course this is relative to other versions of Windows, which is a
little like saying that a table with three legs is more stable than a
table with one leg.           -- Lionel Lauer