[prog] NetBeans custom code generation (was: Java/Swing and antialiased fonts)

Riccarda Cassini riccarda.cassini at gmx.de
Sun Apr 4 12:15:33 EST 2004

Almut Behrens wrote:

> did a little experimenting... As it looks, there is a way to save you
> >from all the clicking.

Magnificent! Just gave it a try on a copy of my source (which I have at
home) - and as far as I can tell, almost everything seems to be fine.
Wow. Thankyou Almut!

I don't think I have yet fully understood how the pattern works, but it
seems to be doing its job pretty well. (Will keep studying... ;-)
The only problem I can see is that it seems to be inserting a bit too
much. Is there an easy way to limit the editing done to certain widgets
only?  You certainly have a solution for this...(?)  :-)  TIA.

Bravissima, amica mia, ti abbraccio!

Riccarda