[prog] code assistance

Anthony Gorecki anthony at vsdtech.com
Thu Oct 16 15:44:44 EST 2003

On Thursday 16 October 2003 2:55 pm, Saint-Wolfe wrote:
> I am very much a php newbie, but trying to follow advice and few books
> I've come up with this.
--snip--

At first glance I don't see any problems with how you're retrieving the
information from the database, but you seem to have commented out a required
piece of code before you start printing all of the data:

	// retrieve result set
	$result = mysql_db_query("db",$query);
	//$numrows = mysql_num_rows($result);

	// loop thru result
	for($crow = 0; $crow < $numrows; $crow++) {

Without having $numrows set, the for loop is never executed, which in turn
results in you having no data to output to your table. Hope that helps.

--
Best Regards,

Anthony Gorecki
VSD Technologies