[prog] Looking for help

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Thu May 22 11:05:18 EST 2003

	Young white male seeks experienced reverse engineer for prolonged project.
	C,C++,Java,GSOH

Seriously - does anyone around here have experience, or know someone with
experience with reverse-engineering network protocols, specifically
authentication algorithms? I'm looking at MSN Chat - not the messenger, but
rather the chat on their website, which uses a bastardised version of IRC
with weird authentication. I don't *think* tailor-made cryprography is
involved, although a vital cookie-obtaining stage occurs over HTTPS, and I
think I need to snoop on that.

Meredydd