[prog] Perl reference

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Mon May 5 11:30:04 EST 2003

Hi everyone.

I need some Perl functions to process HTML. Notably, I need a URL-decode
function and a function to strip HTML tags.

I know I can search CPAN, but it seems to me that at least the URL decode
function is probably installed by default. Which leads me to the question:
how do I search for Perl functions other than the basic pop, split, etc.?
Is there some man page that lists all of them?

========== Dan Richter ============== mailto:Dan at wimba.com ===========
   Don't try to be charming, witty or intellectual. Just be yourself.
       - Mrs. Cuomo's poorly worded advice to her husband (then
         governor of New York) shortly before his speech to the
         New York Press Club