[prog] C++ class counstruct problem

Random832 random832 at rcbooks.org
Thu May 1 06:51:56 EST 2003

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 09:36:49PM -0400, E! wrote:
> Hi I been trying to run this following program. But it gives me a weird
> error: "asemetric.cpp:16: type specifier omitted for parameter `
> Internal compiler error: Error reporting routines re-entered.
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <URL:http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/> for instructions."
>
> Can anyone please tell me where did I go wrong in this program? I am new
> to C/ C++

well, your problem is simple:

> int main (int argc, char*, argv[])

(in case of lack of fixed-width font, that points at a comma)

you should report the bug, though (try to do find the fewest steps to
duplicate, probably a hello world program with similarly broken argument
format); the second error message is something wrong with the compiler
itself.