[prog] socket programming with C language

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Tue Mar 18 06:01:19 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 20:47, Yallambatla / Bharath (TM),S wrote:
> dear Sir,
> I am Bharath Yallambatla. I am curious to learn Socket Programming in C. can you please explain me Socket Programming with simple client-server examples by explaing the code

Dear Bharath,

This is a community of people, most of whom are female. We provide
advice and support to each other, and trust that those who receive it
will provide it as and when they have the chance.

Socket programming is a very large field, may I recommend that you
purchase a book on the topic, or read the appropriate chapter of a book
you already own.

Once you have some understanding of the basic concepts, and have more
specific questions to ask, we will be more able to provide answers. But
none of us have the time to write what would effectively be at least a
whole chapter of a book, for the sake of a stranger who appears to have
not even read our web pages.

Thank you.

Jenn V.
 My book 'Essential CVS' will be published by O'Reilly in 2003.
jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/