[prog] Perl decorator classes

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Mon Jun 23 16:25:23 EST 2003

>I've done a quite similar thing using the AUTOLOAD method.

That's a neat trick. Thanks!

>Another possibility might be subclassing LWP::UserAgent and changing
>methods you want to be different and/or adding others.

That's what most sane people would suggest. But by using containment
instead, I can dynamicly chain handlers to get the combination I want.   :-)

--
  Simply said, marriages that flourish are friendships that are
  characterized by the daily decision to take delight in and to