[prog] OpenGL/Mesa/Glut

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 20 21:13:32 EST 2003

Well further searches on Google have produced that I need to set CFLAGS thus

"CFLAGS=-I/usr/X11R6/Include"

"/usr/X11R6/Include" is the directory, what is the -I before that?

Also, is anyone able to explain CFLAGS?  It is some sort of enviroment
variable, used by the C compiler I think.  How do I get the compiler to use
it?

What is the best way to set CFLAGS.

sue