[prog] Administrativa: Archives of this list

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Tue Jul 22 22:06:33 EST 2003

Apologies to those who have already seen this on grrltalk, but for those
who haven't yet. The wording in the FAQ is unclear, but discussions on
the Volunteers list have indicated that this DOES apply to techtalk and
programming.

----- Forwarded message from Mary <mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org> -----