[prog] GNU C tutorial pdf

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 16 23:36:21 EST 2003

Les,

I am speaking for myself only here, not for anyone else or the organisation.
I don't know what you may have seen, I don't of any pdf files on the
Linuxchix website.  There has been a course run on the courses mailing list
which has some html pages on the website which sumarise some of what was
discussed.

This is a mailing list where individuals come together to help answer each
others questions about programming.  So expecting those individuals to email
a file to you is not really appropriate even if such a file did exist on the
email.

sue