[prog] Windows question

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Tue Jul 1 12:16:15 EST 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003, Jimen Ching wrote:
> Is this a Linux only mailing list?  I have a question about Windows
> programming, and was wondering if someone here might be able to help.

LinuxChix lists are reasonably friendly about off-topicness, limited
discussion of non-Linux software (to be strict, software that is not
found on Linux distributions) has generally been allowed, but there is
of course the possibility that people won't know the answer.

And of course, having said that, I do not know the answer to your
question.

-Mary