[prog] binutils, gcc and newlib woes

Lucky Lady needlesschatter at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 12:24:21 EST 2003

Hi everyone & happy friday,

I am currently trying to compile binutils 2.13.2, gcc
3.2.1 and newlib 1.10.0 via a shell script using
Cygwin. I know I should be using Linux, but all of our
Linux boxes are assigned other tasks. Does anyone have
a good shell script they can send me? My script seems
to 'peter' out when I try to configure gcc with the
include paths and then issue the command: make cross.

TIA,

DaLy