[prog] Choice of cross-platform language and GUI toolkit / IDE

Elizabeth Barham lizzy at soggytrousers.net
Thu Jan 30 22:35:39 EST 2003

   I've been reading this thread with some interest as I, too, am
interested in GUI builders; the one GUI framework I did not see
mentioned is FLTK. FLTK "is a cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit for
UNIX®/Linux® (X11), Microsoft® Windows®, and MacOS® X." It's GUI
builder, fluid, seems rather sparse to me but from what I've read,
some developers consider that an asset and makes it more powerful.

   I just wanted to throw this out there since it was not mentioned
but my experience with GUI builders is limited.

   Elizabeth