[prog] Perl course

Sonja Krause-Harder skh at gmx.com
Sun Feb 9 17:53:01 EST 2003

[trimmed recipient list again]

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 07:03:23PM +0800, Zillah Austin wrote:
> Count me in, it sounds good :) I have had very little to do with perl, but
> would love to learn. How would it be setup? Via the net or email, I
> assume?

Courses on linuxchix are usually don on the courses mailing list:

Lessons are sent there, and discussion also takes place on the list. We
usually include something like [Perl] or [C] in the Subject: line to make
telling the courses apart a bit easier. If you want to follow the perl
course, subscribe to courses (now or when the course is announced).

If anybody volunteers to convert the lessons into HTML, we can host them
on

	http://www.linuxchix.org/content/courses

If you want to do this, just speak up ;-)

cheers,

Sonja