[prog] Perl course

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 6 12:28:19 EST 2003

Somehow, Alice I missed your original post.  I would be interested in trying
to follow a Perl course.  In fact I have just started reading a book on perl
in the last week because I am doing a smal programme in perl for work.

But in reality I may not have time, and I may be finished with that project
before even the course begins.  Which won't mean that I have learnt perl, but
just that I have moved on to something else.

Already my boss has asked if I would like to use xml and xslt instead of html
to display the results of the perl script.  So I will be learning them as
well as I go about it.  I move from one language to annother at work,
sometimes at an alarming rate.

And that is apart from what I am learning at uni.

So what I am saying is that I am interested in trying to do a course on it,
but may run out of time.

sue