[prog] Perl course

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Wed Feb 5 19:37:01 EST 2003

At 7:37 AM +1000 2/6/03, Aguido Horatio Davis wrote:
>On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Alice Wood wrote:
>
>>  You are not the first person to ask this so I should have been clearer,
>>  sorry.  I am offering to teach it mself and wanted to gauge reaction.
>
>My reaction is: yes, I'd turn up to learn Perl from the beginning.
>Here, or on the courses list?

<admin hat>
As one of the "admin" types (of both the courses list and this list),
since it's a course, it belongs on the courses list. So, if you
aren't subscribed to the courses list, then go do that. :-)
</admin hat>

As a perl hacker for a number of years now, I'm more than happy to
answer any questions that people have, and if I have time, maybe I
can contribute a little bit to the course. For those of you who don't
know - there is also the #programming channel on irc.linuxchix.org.
It's pretty quiet there, so I'd encourage you to drop in.
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Technology Consulting
tech at murrain.net     http://www.murrain.net
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575

"A vocation is where the world's hunger & your great gladness meet."
Frederick Buechner

XINA version 0.6 is out! http://www.xinasoft.org