[prog] Re: more C++

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sun Dec 14 11:49:04 EST 2003

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003, Akkana Peck wrote:
> I know it's somewhat daunting to learn a whole new editor (especially
> a fairly full-featured one like emacs or vim) and you might not want
> to do that right now; but using "indent" is fairly easy, and getting
> in the habit of indenting your code is something you'll need later if
> you ever want to collaborate with other programmers.

Tangentially, if someone wants to[1], it would be really interested if
either a "emacs powerusing" or "vi(m) powerusing" course was run on the
courses list.

I would love to be part of such a course, and I could help with the
regexp part of a vim course.

-Mary

PS Cc volunteers in case anyone there would be interested.

[1] These are the words of doom in volunteer projects like LinuxChix...