[prog] Dates in Perl

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Thu Aug 21 12:09:24 EST 2003

>There's Date::Manip.  That's pretty good.

I tried loading that and it spewed a few hundred lines of "Malformed UTF8
character" errors. (This is on a Red Hat system configured to speak French,
and sometimes the accented characters don't work very well.) Any other
ideas? I'm all for quick-and-dirty in this case.

By the way, where did you find that module? I usually look on CPAN and here:
    http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.0/lib.html
But I didn't see it in either place.

--
  Marc Ewing had a reputation for being able to fix any computer
  problem at his college. He always wore a red baseball cap on campus,